- Our office uses the latest in digital x-ray technology. Digital x-rays offers a detailed image of your entire mouth and also offer up to 80% less radiation than traditional film x-rays.
- X-rays play an invaluable role in he diagnosis of dental problems, as well as provide a clear picture for a dentist to accurately diagnose and provide the necessary treatment.
- We place a small sensor in your mouth and then an x-ray beam is sent through your teeth and into the sensor, which records the image of your teeth and sends it to the computer. The sensor can then be repositioned to image other sections of your teeth.
- The intraoral camera, used at The Hartford Dental Group Practice is a technological advancement that makes it possible to not only detect the smallest of details, but also show these tiny defects to the patient and record them for later reference.
- The intraoral camera also allows patients to see for themselves what is going on inside their mouths.